Sunday, October 7, 2012

Angus: 3 1/2 years old

Dear Angus,

You are such a sweet little boy, but also very tough.

You are in the middle, in between a Jonas and a Paloma. That is tough stuff.

You are my little rock. The one I can count on to get out of a tantrum after a few minutes and be lovey. The other two are not so easy after a fit.

You are the best sleeper so far. You wake and ask for cereal all the time.

You love your brother and miss him while he is in school. Jonas loves you too, but right now he just doesn't know how cool little brothers are...yet.

You are sometimes mean to your little sister, but I guess that is how things go. We are working on it, trying to teach you to be a little gentler and to not get so mad.

You ask a lot of questions all the time. A lot of good and interesting and thoughtful questions. You listen well and catch stuff people are saying in conversations, the radio, or songs that are playing and you ask me about it.

The other day, I was having a rough day cause I've had a lot of those these past few weeks and you looked at me and said, "You give us everything."  I hugged and kissed you.  It was THE sweetest.

You tell me you love me all the time. If you see me having a bad day, you tell me I'm a good mom, or "you nice, mom."

I love you, son! You nice, too.

Mom