Friday, July 30, 2010

Out of sorts

These past few days have me feeling rather down and I can't explain why. Maybe it's the weather, I don't know. I want to wake up feeling good and refreshed, but with little sleep it's just not working out that way. Every night I tell myself that I will be in bed early and as soon as the boys are asleep, I feel tired enough to just lay down and drift off to sleep, but I don't. By that time, I have time for myself- time for me to watch some mind-numbing T.V., talk to Miah or just sit and do...nothing.

There lies my big mistake, I should get myself ready for bed, maybe do some yoga, something productive that will help me feel better the next day. But I'm drained at the end of the day that I just don't want to do anything at all.

Call me lazy, whatever. I know I'm not because I am constantly doing stuff around the house, tending to two little boys who need lots of attention. Yet, when I wake up in the morning, the house looks as though it has never been cleaned. Ahhh!

I'll put it this way, as Jack Kerouac once wrote: "If I do nothing nothing does."