Saturday, July 3, 2010

Two boys, one bath

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Angus pours water on Jonas' head during bath time.  Jonas doesn't mind.  

There are a lot of things little brother does and Jonas just seems to take it.  I am usually surprised when I don't see or hear a harsh reaction but an, "Oh, what a cute baby!" (hug and kiss follows). 

But when Angus really gets to him, when he just doesn't stop bugging, taking, hitting Jonas, it's more like, "You should have not had this baby."  

But then again, that doesn't even last long, because then he says, "I'm sorry, I love him," (kiss follows on Angy's head).

I know there will be some fights and arguing, some, "Mom, Angus keeps taking my stuff," or something like that, but I hope through it all, they grow up to be best friends.