Saturday, May 15, 2010

every day

Another Saturday, another day, spent looking at all the clutter around the house. The laundry I have not put away and the new piles I have to wash, the toys in every room, the vaccuming I have not done, the dishes in the sink, the dust on the floor, the mopping, the front yard and back yard - ugh!

It's enough to make me feel a little overwhelmed. It's not a lot, but that's how I feel. Then on top of that, the most important job of all, to make sure two little boys are happy, fed, napped, changed, carried...

I also play with them, because I can't just ignore them when they ask me to paint with them or when jonas asks me to have a .50 toy yard sale.

I need a really strong coffee to get me through. I will put angus down for his nap, then start in the kitchen and go from there. Jonas can play while I get into cleaning mode.

Sigh.

Here I go!